Situated in the iconic Hermitage complex in the heart of the Woden District. This high quality, fully renovated one-bedroom apartment presents as a new build on the inside, while retaining the heritage and desirable location of Medley Street.
Within a few minute's walk from the buzzing Woden Town Centre, close proximity to schools, restaurants and easy access to public transport into the City Centre.
Ready to be lived in, the owners have gone to all lengths to ensure that there is nothing left for you to do with a fully renovated kitchen, laundry and bathroom. Freshly painted and with brand new carpeting, this home is ready for owner occupiers and tenants alike.
The beautifully transformed kitchen features ample cupboard space, soft-close cabinetry, glass cooktop and microwave convection oven.
The adjoining laundry offers plenty of extra storage and washer/dryer combo. A large living area effortlessly flows onto your own private balcony with its sunny outlook and treetop views. The single bedroom is generously sized and features floor to ceiling built in robes.
Undercover brick, single car accommodation and an internal lockable storage room completes the convenience and utility of this highly sought-after location.
With this much on offer, this apartment won't last long so move fast so you donï¿½t miss out.
* Fully renovated with high end finishes.
* Brand new carpet and freshly painted.
* Fujitsu split system air conditioning/heating
* Bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Soft close cabinetry
* Bosch Washer/Dryer combo
* Private balcony overlooking courtyard.
* Delonghi glass cooktop and LG convection microwave oven.
* Single undercover brick carport and plenty of visitor parking.
* Located on the top floor.
* Secure access to building with intercom system.
* Newly installed secure fencing around complex
* Walking distance to Westfield Woden, Canberra Hospital, public transport and so much more.
Rates: $1809.30 p.a.
Land Tax: $2410.10 p.a.
Body Corporate: $739.00 p.q.
Living Area: 52.6m2
Built in: 1978
Rental Estimate: $340 - $370 p/w