A fully-furnished or semi-furnished two bedroom apartment in the heart of the inner south, next door to popular cafe precincts, Kingston and Manuka. Live in Canberra's most vibrant locale, with convenient proximity to the parliamentary triangle and lake front, and stone's-throw access to award-winning restaurants, arts and culture. On the first floor of a secured building, this apartment boasts spacious comfort.
This north-east facing and perfectly appointed apartment has everything you need
- secure under-croft parking
- floating floorboards throughout with luxurious rugs in all rooms
- reverse cycle air conditioning
- ultra-efficient Nobo Panel heating
- complete kitchen with Italian DeLonghi appliances
- two double-sized bedrooms with built-ins and access to large balcony (second bedroom available as study if required)
- spacious open-plan living area, fully equipped with all your entertainment needs
- huge LCD TV
- internal laundry with washing machine, dryer, ironing facilities
- bathroom (inc. shower and bath), plus separate toilet
- large front and back balconies with outdoor entertaining furniture
- double-glazed double doors open out onto front balcony
- visitor parking
- warm, homely decor
- ample kitchen bench space and cupboards
- secure access and intercom
- EER 4.0
You can't find a more central location with easy access to public transport, the CBD, Woden and Tuggeranong. Try a short stroll over to the Old Bus Depot and Fyshwick markets for fresh local produce, followed by a coffee in your sun-drenched balcony.
Just move in with your luggage and enjoy your new home
Semi/Un-furnished options also available
All rent is due on the 10th day of each month.