Set in a quiet street in the ever sought-after suburb of Torrens is this quant three bedroom home on a large secure block on a leafy street, within walking distance of Mount Taylor Nature Reserve.
The updated kitchen is the heart of the home, offering stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard space including a large built in pantry. With polished hardwood floors throughout the home, the living room at the front of the home is large enough to accommodate the family and is connected to the bedrooms by a hallway featuring ample storage.
Three great sized bedrooms and a wonderful large covered deck make this an ideal family home.
Close to a range of great public & private schools with Marist College, Melrose High School & Sacred Heart Primary School all at your doorstep. As well as being close to the Southlands & Woden town centre, Mt Taylor is also only a few minutes away with scenic walking & bike riding trails.
* Updated kitchen with stainless appliances.
* Large, fully enclosed back yard with views of Mount Taylor.
* Single lock up garage.
* Ducted heating.
* Gas cook top and wall oven.
* Built-in robe’s in two bedrooms.
* Set back from the street with established gardens.
* Close to fantastic schools, public transport and an abundance of shopping options.
No current energy efficiency rating for this property.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on book inspection, virtual tour or email agent button
2. Complete your details
3. Register to join an existing inspection, or register to be notified when times are available
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations.
RENT: Please note our rent is collected calendar monthly prior to the 10th each month and is calculated by the following formula: Weekly rent divided by 7 multiplied by 365 divided by 12.
EG: $500 divided by 7 = 71.43 x 365 = $26,071.43 divided by 12 = $2,172.62 per month.
PETS: please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought in writing from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided in writing before any pets are at the premises.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.